Who are we looking for?
Product Content Associate
✔ Full-time ✔ Remote ✔ Open worldwide
We are looking for a full-time product content associate. This is a fully remote position opened worldwide. The core responsibilities are image research and editing, product content development, product launch, and product research. You will work directly with product director, marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Write product descriptions and produce content for our website
- Collect product specifications
- Edit product photos
- Keep product content updated and accurate
- Research new products
- Detail-oriented individual with an eye for design
- Experience with Canva, Photoshop, or similar graphic design platforms
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to follow schedule
- Well versed in types of stationery products, brands, product specifications. Interest in stationery industry is a must
- Good research skills, knowledge of navigating different platforms to conduct product research
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and cooperatively
- Proficiency in written English
- Stable Internet connection
- Previous knowledge of e-commerce or product development is preferred
- Previous experience with Shopify is preferred
Salary is negotiable.
If you are interested in this position please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your CV
- Your nationality
- Why are you interested in this job position?
- A short experience summary (your e-commerce/ product development/ creative design experience)
- When can you start?